Ductless fume hoods, also known as filtered fume hoods or recirculating fume hoods. It draws away contamination generated on the work surface, including chemical fume, toxic vapors, gases, solvent, acid vapors, dust or pharmaceutical powder, etc. These harmful substances can be taken up by continuous airflow to the filtration system and be adsorbed there, recycling clean air back into the room. So no room air needs to exhaust, and no ductwork needs to construct. Energy saving and cost-effective. It usually comes with a standing or benchtop type. Customization is available.
1. Ready to use: No installation required, plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet.
2. Versatile: Prefilters, HEPA / ULPA filters, and multiple types of Activated Carbon Filter are combined to filter a broader range of chemicals, such as Particulates, Vapors, Mercury, Formaldehyde, Ammonia, Organic solvents, Acids, and Alkali.
3. Easy Operation: LCD displays filter status, Temperature, Humidity, and Fan Speed. Electronic controls Fan, Lighting, and Alarm values.
4. Always Safe: Two VOC detectors monitor in real time the filters' loading and the air quality after being purified, if the detected data is out of safe range, there will be audible and visual alarms.
5. Easy Maintenance: Fast easy filter replacement by a quick-release blower/filter housing.
6. Environmental-friendly: Isolate and absorb contamination rather than release it into the environment.
7. Cost Effective: No ductwork, No need HVAC system to make-up air.