Email: 丨  Phone: +86 18688931479
Biological Safety Cabinet
Home » Products » Biological Safety Cabinet

Biological Safety Cabinets (BSC), are also referred to as biosafety cabinets, microbiological safety cabinets, or tissue culture hoods. BSCs provide operator, product, and environmental protection from hazardous

particulates. Xunling biosafety cabinets use High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters and Ultra-Low Particulate Air (ULPA) filters in the exhaust and supply systems. HEPA filters remove the Most Penetrating Particle Size (MPPS) of approximately 0.3 µm with a minimum efficiency of 99.99%, while ULPA filters remove particles of average size 0.1–0.2 µm with a minimum efficiency of 99.999%.

We produce class II biological safety cabinets, including class II Type A2 and class II Type B2. In the A2 cabinet, about 70% of air from the positive plenum is recirculated as downflow, and the remaining 30% is discharged to the lab through the exhaust filter. The Class II Type B2 biosafety cabinets are total-exhaust cabinets, no air is recirculated within them. Compared with Type A2 cabinets, Type B2 Biological Safety Cabinets have a higher class of safety protection, 0% air restriction, and 100% air exhaust. So type B2 cabinets are more often used with volatile toxic, chemicals and radionuclides, etc. Our biosafety cabinet conforms to EN12469 and NSF49.

A biological clean safety cabinet is a necessity in today’s microbiology laboratory, especially for the situation where operators need protective measures, and provides a sterile,dust-free, and safe working environment for the bacterial culture of medical treatment, pharmaceuticals scientific research , etc.