Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-29 Origin: Site
As one of the indispensable experimental equipment in the laboratory, the universal ventilation hood is a very important equipment in the ventilation system, but it is often the one that is easily overlooked. Today we mainly talk about the function of the universal ventilation hood.
Because in biological and chemical laboratories, they are often in direct contact with highly toxic, corrosive, flammable and explosive chemicals. Fragile glass and porcelain utensils are often used, as well as high-temperature electric heating in gas, water, and electricity. In the environment of the equipment, intensive and meticulous work is carried out, so it is necessary to attach great importance to safety work. The universal ventilation hood is mainly used to quickly discharge small-scale dust, hot gas, volatile gas, harmful gas and other small granular aerosols or gases generated in the experiment or production process. It plays a very important role in the ventilation safety of the laboratory.
The universal ventilation hood is mainly divided into suspended type and mobile type. The suspended type is mainly used for external pipes, ventilation projects, and the mobile type is mainly used in the laboratory. It does not need external pipes, and the movement is flexible and changeable. The structure of the universal ventilation hood is mainly composed of high-strength pp material joints, high-density rubber joint sealing rings, stainless steel joint connecting rods, joint spring devices, joint tightening buttons, air flow regulating valves, arched air collecting hoods, telescopic conduits, 360 Degree rotating device, fixed base. These accessories make up.
In order to protect the health of chemical experiment operators and surrounding personnel, the selection and workmanship of the universal suction hood are also very particular. It is required to have the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high firmness and good flexibility.
1. The universal suction hood is made of high-density PP material joints, which can be rotated 360° to adjust the direction;
2. The joint sealing ring is made of high-density rubber that is not easy to age, which is easy to disassemble, reorganize and clean;
3. The joint tightness selection button is embedded with stainless steel bearing, which is locked with the joint connecting rod;
4. The air flow regulating valve can manually adjust the external valve knob according to actual needs;
5. The telescopic duct of the suction hood is extruded from aluminum alloy with a diameter of 50mm, which has better corrosion resistance compared with other suction hoods on the market using PVC purchased parts;
6. The arched gas collecting hood with a diameter of 200mm can more effectively discharge harmful gases quickly.
The fixed base of the universal suction hood is made of die-casting aluminum. There are no welding points on the outside of each interface, all welding points are hidden inside, and the appearance is more refined. And after installation, the appearance is high flatness, smooth without unevenness, and not easy to deform.