Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-13 Origin: Site
The universal extraction hood is mainly used to rapidly discharge small-scale dust, hot gas, volatile gas, harmful gas and other small granular aerosols or gases generated in the experiment or production process.
It is one of the safety equipment in the laboratory. In biological and chemical laboratories, it is often in direct contact with highly toxic, corrosive, flammable and explosive chemicals, often using fragile glass and porcelain utensils and In the environment of high-temperature electric heating equipment such as gas, water, and electricity, intensive and meticulous work is carried out. Therefore, we must pay great attention to safety work.
Through the analysis of various harmful gases in university laboratories, suggestions for strengthening laboratory management are put forward to promote scientific management of university laboratories, protect the health of operators and surrounding personnel, and protect the atmospheric environment around the laboratory.
1. Select the installation position of the extraction hood according to the workplace and indoor environment, punch holes on the ceiling for the fixing seat, and fix the fixing frame on the ceiling with M8 expansion screws;
2. Insert the telescopic pipe into the exhaust pipe hole of the fixing frame, lock the telescopic pipe with the exhaust pipe with a pipe hoop, and position the decorative plate tightly;
3. Tighten the gas collecting hood;
4. Connect the exhaust port and connect the exhaust port with the exhaust system;
5. When in use, the air collecting hood can be pulled and drawn at will to align it with the air extraction location, and the flow adjustment knob can be adjusted. Rotate the adjustment knob after use, close the windshield, and fold the air hood to reset.
1. There are pressure bearings and rubber rings in the joint. If the joint is loose, the joint knob can be properly tightened;
2. Do not push and pull the gas hood with excessive force;
3. The telescopic tube and the fixed frame cannot exceed 90 degrees in the vertical plane, otherwise they will rebound;
4. Installation height, the vertical distance between the ceiling and the air inlet is 2440mm larger and 1710mm smaller.