Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-06 Origin: Site
The extraction hood is mainly used in laboratories and places where chemical waste gas is generated. The extraction hood is a high temperature, acid and alkali corrosion resistant waste gas extraction device made of PP material big.
(1) The local exhaust hood should surround or be close to the source of harmful substances as much as possible, so that the harmful substances are confined to a small space, and their suction range is reduced as much as possible to facilitate capture and control;
(2) The direction of the inhalation airflow of the exhaust hood should be as consistent as possible with the direction of movement of the polluted airflow;
(3) The polluted inhalation airflow is not allowed to pass through the breathing zone of the person. The location and range of activities of the operator should be fully considered in the design.
(4) The exhaust hood should be simple in structure and easy to manufacture, install, disassemble and maintain.
(5) Cooperate closely with the process, so that the configuration of the local exhaust hood is consistent with the production process, and strive not to affect the process operation.
(6) The influence of disturbing airflow should be avoided or weakened as much as possible.
(7) The control wind speed of the hood should be greater than the speed at which the harmful substances escape and the speed at which the lateral airflow is prevented;
(8) It should have corrosion resistance to corrosive acid and alkali gases.