Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-29 Origin: Site
Open the box and check whether all parts of the fan are complete, whether there are bruises on the outside of the casing, especially pay attention to whether the head rectifier is bruised and deformed, whether all parts are tightly connected, whether the blade motor is damaged, and whether the impeller rotates flexibly. If any problems are found, repair and adjust them. Check the installation foundation of the fan, which must have sufficient strength and stiffness to ensure that it can bear the load when the fan is running. At the same time, check whether the connection dimension between the foundation and the fan meets the design requirements.
1. The fan is installed on the ground, and the shock absorber is fixed to the fan base through the connecting bolt. The horizontal height of each shock absorber is adjusted by the center height adjusting pad. The fan is fixed to the connecting steel plate welded on the foundation with the fixing bolt. If the fan does not need the shock absorber due to seismic reasons, the screw hole on the fan base can be directly connected with the embedded bolt on the foundation.
2. The basic requirements for the installation of side wall horizontal installation fans are the same as those for the horizontal installation, except that the installation bracket is made of inclined arm support type, and the bracket should have sufficient strength and stiffness. This installation method is not suitable for fans above 10 # M.
3. In suspension installation, the shock absorber and the fan are bolted together. The shock absorber is installed symmetrically and arranged on both sides of the center of gravity of the fan. The fan is directly lifted and inserted into the suspension support. The height of the suspension support is determined by the user according to the actual space distance. Fans above 16 # are generally not installed in this type.
4. The vertical installation method of fan is consistent with the horizontal installation, and the strength and stiffness requirements of fan foundation are more strict.
5. Flexible joints must be used for the connection between the fan and the pipes at both ends to isolate vibration and protect the fan.
1. After the tube axial fan is installed, the flexibility of the fan rotation should be checked before starting, and whether there is casing friction when moving the blade by hand. Check whether there are leftovers and other sundries in the fan and adjacent pipelines.
2. Check whether the damper in the pipe is open.
3. Personnel should stay away from the fan.
4. Start the fan and check whether the rotation direction of the fan blade is consistent with the rotation mark. After the inspection is qualified, stop after 10-30 minutes of trial operation. Check whether the blade is loose and whether the connecting bolts between the vibration damping seat and the bottom are loose. Only after everything is normal, can it be officially started and put into operation.