Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-10 Origin: Site
1. All chemical medicine containers must be affixed with clear and permanent labels to indicate the contents and potential hazards.
2. All chemicals should have a list of item safety data.
3. Familiar with the characteristics and potential hazards of the chemicals used.
4. Chemicals that are unstable or easily form peroxides during storage need to be marked with special marks.
5. Chemicals should be stored at a suitable height. Chemicals should not be stored in a fume hood.
6.The storage location of the corrosive liquid container should be as low as possible, and a collection tray should be added to prevent safety accidents caused by spilling.
7. Store unstable chemicals separately, and indicate the date of purchase on the label. Separate storage of pharmaceutical reagents that may have chemical reactions to prevent interactions from producing toxic smoke, fire, or even explosions.
8. Volatile and toxic substances require special storage conditions, and highly toxic drugs shall not be stored in the laboratory without permission.
9. Do not store large amounts of flammable solvents in the laboratory, and use as much as you need. Unused whole bottles of reagents must be kept away from light and heat sources.
10. When contacting dangerous chemicals, you must wear work clothes, protective glasses, mouthful shoes with closed toes, and long hair must be tied up.
11. Do not store corrosive chemicals, toxic chemicals, organic peroxides, spontaneous combustibles and radioactive materials together, especially bleach, nitric acid, perchloric acid and hydrogen peroxide.
Xunling filtering storage cabinets are specially designed for the safe storage of chemical reagents, chemical solutions and small laboratory instruments. Through the primary effect pre-filter, bonded activated carbon filter and optional high efficiency HEPA filter at the gas outlet at the top of the storage area, the chemical gases or gas-soluble particles volatilized from the reagent bottle or solution bottle are filtered out, thereby eliminating The pungent odor common in general reagent cabinets and the potential hazards of chemical gases and aerosols to the health of laboratory personnel.
On the other hand, the careful design of the cabinet ensures that under normal storage conditions, except for the air inlet and outlet, the entire cabinet is in a well-sealed state. All circulating air flows into the cabinet through the lower air inlet. The initial effect at the entrance is The pre-filter effectively removes the gas-soluble particles in the indoor air, so that the items stored in the cabinet are protected from cross-contamination by the external airflow.
The cabinet adopts a double-door structure, and the outer shell, door frame and middle isolation layer are all made of 1.5mm thick sprayed steel plate, which is solid and firm as a whole. The cabinet door panel is made of high-quality acrylic with strengthened treatment, which has high strength and good transparency. The inside of the cabinet door has been specially sealed and has a very reliable sealing performance under the action of negative pressure. The laminate is processed by a one-piece injection molding process, which has excellent strength and corrosion resistance. The overflow disc design effectively prevents the occasional leakage of liquid from spreading in the cabinet. The flexible layer support mechanism allows the distance between layers to be easily adjusted according to the height of the container.