Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-21 Origin: Site
Instruments used to collect gas by drainage method, or used to hold large amounts of water, should not be heated.
The sink is an instrument for collecting gas by drainage method or for holding a large amount of water and for washing dishes and food. Its main material is stainless steel. In addition to stainless steel, there are iron enamel, ceramics, etc.
The water tank process is divided into four steps: welding and stretching, surface treatment, corner treatment, and bottom spraying of the water tank. The sink should pay attention to maintenance and maintenance.
1. Immediately clean after use, dry and store, try not to let water droplets stay on the surface of the sink, because the water with high iron content will cause rust, and the water with high mineral content will produce white film.
2. If there is mineral precipitation at the bottom of the sink, it can be removed with diluted vinegar and rinsed with water.
3. Do not keep hard or rusty objects in contact with the sink for a long time.
4. Do not leave rubber pads, wet sponges or cleaning tablets in the sink overnight.
5. Be aware that household products containing fluoride, bleach, food, and cleaning products containing silver and sulfur and hydrochloric acid are potentially harmful to the sink.
6. Be aware that bleach or chemical cleaners left in the kitchen cabinets can corrode the bottom of the sink.
7. If the photographic chemical composition or soldering iron flux comes into contact with the water tank, the water tank must be rinsed immediately.