Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-05 Origin: Site
The so-called laboratory is a room used for experiments. Everyone knows that some harmful gases will be produced when doing experiments. If the exhaust effect of the laboratory is not good, these gases will remain in the laboratory and endanger the health of the experimenters. Therefore, protective measures must be taken during the experiment, and the exhaust system of the laboratory generally adopts a fume hood. In order to make the fume hood to maximize its advantages, we must pay attention to the use of the fume hood and reasonable operation Use a fume hood. The following editor will tell you some problems that should be paid attention to when using the fume hood.
1. When conducting some large-scale and special experiments, we must maximize the operating window of the fume hood to prevent harmful gases from flowing out of the room.
2. After using the fume hood, people usually say to close it immediately. In fact, this is a wrong move. Closing it after use will cause damage to the fume hood, and may also cause harmful gas to flow back, so after finishing the experiment, turn off the fume hood after a few minutes.
3. Since the fume hood will encounter some strong acid and alkali gases when in use, we must clean the fume hood regularly to avoid damage to the fume hood caused by harmful gases.
Organic waste gas treatment is to reduce fuel consumption, reduce organic solvent consumption or exhaust gas purification through various technical measures to eliminate organic waste gas pollution. Organic waste gas pollution sources are widely distributed. In order to prevent pollution, waste gas purification is currently a feasible treatment method. In addition to reducing fuel consumption and reducing the amount of organic solvents, it also reduces the generation and emission of organic waste gas. Commonly used methods are adsorption method, catalytic combustion method, thermal combustion method and so on. The purification method adopts a method of low cost, low energy consumption, and no secondary pollution according to the specific situation, which is disadvantageous to the benefit and completely recovers the components and the waste heat. In most cases, due to the high concentration of exhaust gas, the petrochemical industry uses methods such as condensation, absorption, and direct combustion. In the paint construction and printing industry, due to the low exhaust gas concentration, adsorption and catalytic combustion are used.
1. Condensation method: The organic waste gas directly enters the solution, and the value of organic matter can be recovered through the condenser of adsorption, absorption, and plate separation. This method is suitable for high concentration and low temperature organic waste gas. Under small flow conditions, it is necessary The supporting refrigeration equipment is mainly used in pharmaceutical, chemical, and printing enterprises.
2. Absorption: The general use of physical absorption, the introduction of absorption liquid waste gas purification, heating after the absorption liquid is saturated, condensate recovery, gas analysis; this method is suitable for large capacity, low temperature, low concentration, but should be equipped with a heat analysis recovery device, Large equipment, high investment.
Activated carbon adsorption of exhaust gas generally adopts the activated carbon adsorption method. After the adsorption is saturated, the activated carbon is regenerated, the exhaust gas is blown off, and the catalytic combustion is converted into harmless substances. Activated carbon is used continuously after regeneration. After the activated carbon is regenerated to a certain number of times, the adsorption capacity is significantly reduced, and the activated carbon needs to be regenerated or renewed.
Activated carbon is currently the most commonly used method for the treatment of organic waste gas. It has good adsorption performance for benzene waste gas, but poor adsorption capacity for hydrocarbon waste gas. The main disadvantages are high operating costs and not suitable for environments with high humidity. The use of activated carbon is currently the most common method used in the market. Activated carbon is mainly activated carbon and activated carbon fiber. The price of activated carbon particles is cheaper, but the effect is worse. Compared with activated carbon fiber, the price of activated carbon is higher and the effect is better.
3. Direct combustion method: use oil or gas as auxiliary fuel to burn, heat the mixed gas, and decompose high-temperature harmful substances into harmless substances; the process is simple, the investment is small, and the effect is good.
4. Catalytic combustion method: heating exhaust gas through catalytic combustion to convert harmless and odorless carbon dioxide and water; this method has the advantages of low ignition temperature, energy saving, high purification rate, convenient operation, small area, large investment, and suitable for high temperature Or high-concentration organic waste gas.